- Honeycomb Canyon
- Strawberry Falls
- Fudge Farm
- Daisy's Garden
- Fun Factory
- The Loft
- Jelly Drop
- Gemstone Cove
We Have a Spooktacular Competition For You!
We’re excited to announce our Spooktacular Halloween Competition!
Can you believe it’s October already? It’s been a month since the summer holidays ended and the Christmas countdown has well and truly begun (for those interested there are 83 days to go – not that we’re excited in the slightest!). But before the Christmas festivities commence we need to celebrate the spookiest date in the calendar…Halloween!
It’s the celebration every fancy dress lover looks forward to every year. A chance for them to let their creativity and imagination run wild without being judged for walking down the street dressed as a witch or a zombie requesting sweets from their neighbours.
Here at The Ice Cream Farm we are fully embracing the age-old tradition and are inviting you to come visit us on 29th, 30th and 31st October in your scariest costumes for a chance to win one of 10 £25 Play Passes.
Those who come dressed to impress in their creative costumes will be asked to leave their name, phone number and email address in our cauldron to be entered into a prize draw that will take place on 31st October at 4pm.
To give you some inspiration and ensure you’re the coolest kid at the farm, the biggest costumes of 2016 are predicted to include Snapchat Filters, Pokemon, Emojis and Ghostbusters….
But firstly, to get you in the spooky spirit we thought we would wow you with some Halloween facts!
Did you know?
- Halloween is the second largest celebrated retail festival in the UK after Christmas
- 95% of the 10 million pumpkins grown in the UK each year end up being carved for Halloween lanterns
- The heaviest pumpkin in the world weighed in at a whopping 1,054 kilograms
- Halloween is believed to have originated in Ireland
- It’s considered good luck if you see a spider on 31st October
- In 2014 £148 million was spent on Halloween costumes and £132 million on Halloween food
- Only 90% of parents admit to sneaking sweets from their children’s trick-or-treat bags (key word being ‘admit’ – we’re sure it’s higher!)
Good luck in the competition, we can’t wait to see you all dressed up in your costumes!