- Honeycomb Canyon
- Strawberry Falls
- Fudge Farm
- Daisy's Garden
- Fun Factory
- The Loft
- Jelly Drop
- Gemstone Cove
Open After Hours for Exclusive MACS Event
Last week we held an exclusive event for Merseyside Autistic Children’s Society (MACS) to enjoy all the fun of the farm in a quieter, relaxed environment away from the crowds.
As you know, inclusivity is really important to us here at The Ice Cream Farm and we regularly hold autism friendly play sessions after hours, so when we were asked to hold an exclusive event for Merseyside Autistic Children’s Society we jumped at the opportunity!
Three coaches full of children and their families turned up to The Ice Cream Farm park and we think it’s safe to say that everyone had a brilliant time!
Now, we’re not ones to brag but we also received some fantastic feedback from parents saying:
– “Wow, what a truly amazing and memorable day.”
– “Thanks for letting us participate in a magical day.”
– “Thank you for an amazing day out. The kids had a fantastic time and even better, they ASKED to go to bed they were so tired out!”
– “What a brill place, loved every minute!”
– “Thank you for a fantastic trip, the kids had the best time and are now snoring away after an amazing trip.”
We work very closely with The National Autistic Society Cheshire West and Chester branch for all our autism friendly events and make a variety of adjustments to our activities to ensure the time is as enjoyable as possible for families. From handing out ear protectors at SCOOP and turning the volume down on Rocket’s quadbikes at Silvercone, to turning off the music in The Loft and ensuring all hand dryers are out of use.