- Honeycomb Canyon
- Strawberry Falls
- Fudge Farm
- Daisy's Garden
- Fun Factory
- The Loft
- Gemstone Cove
Father's Day Fact File
It’s that time of the year again when we thank all those wonderful Dads out there… Forgotten? Don’t worry we have it covered! You can wow your dad with some amazing facts about Father’s Day… (But we recommend getting him a card too!)
- Father’s Day was invented in America and the first ‘official’ Father’s Day took place way back in 1910.
- Most countries around the world, such as the UK, Germany, France, India, China and Japan celebrate Father’s Day on the same day the third Sunday in June.
- Talking about Germany, most German Dads celebrate the occasion with all day drinking in beer gardens!
- There are a whopping 1.5 billion Dads worldwide.
- According to international card maker, Hallmark, Father’s Day makes up the fifth largest card-sending holiday in the world… Can you guess the top four?
- Unsurprisingly, the most popular gift given on Father’s Day is a tie!
- If you want to give your Dad flowers, you should give white or red roses, as the rose is the official flower for Father’s Day. However, we’re not sure whether many Dads would appreciate a floral gift!
For a present you can’t get wrong, why not treat your Dad to a scoop or two of his favourite ice cream? Let us know what his favourite by sharing on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #DadsFaveFlavour