- Honeycomb Canyon
- Strawberry Falls
- Fudge Farm
- Daisy's Garden
- Fun Factory
- The Loft
- Jelly Drop
- Gemstone Cove
We would love to keep in touch
Here at The Ice Cream Farm we are always cooking up something exciting… Sometimes we have exciting events planned, offers and news that we would love to share with you.
If you are happy for us to contact you please fill out the form below.
Remember, we never share or trade your contact information with anyone else. More information about how your data is used can be found below.
Types of data we collect : Website Cookies
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
– The Ice Cream Farm, or on behalf of The Ice Cream Farm, and are necessary to enable you to a make
purchases on our website;
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of The Ice Cream Farm.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line
transactions and site navigation.
2. For The Ice Cream Farm to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable The Ice Cream Farm to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable The Ice Cream Farm meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
When someone visits www.theicecreamfarm.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for news emails and offers, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Jonathan Fell ([email protected]).
When you purchase a ticket (or tickets), merchandise, membership or gift voucher(s) through the Ice Cream Farm website your name, address data, email and contact number will be stored in our ticketing database. You may, of course, purchase a ticket (or tickets) in person without supplying the aforementioned personal data. Please be assured that we do not share your personal details with any other company without your consent.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Jonathan Fell at [email protected]
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will review this policy every 6 months and contact you with any updates to the policy. This Policy was last reviewed and amended on the 15th May 2018.