Looking for family-friendly Christmas events in Cheshire?
Here at The Ice Cream Farm, Cheshire’s award-winning family attraction, we are delighted to announce our upcoming programme of Christmas events for November and December 2021.
“Our mission at The Ice Cream Farm is to inspire happiness and create memories that last a lifetime,” says our General Manager Katie Lewis. “With Christmas 2020 being so hard for so many, we thought this year we’d go all out with a programme of events that, we hope, mean there’s something here for everyone to enjoy with those they love.”
The Ice Cream Farm’s Drive In
will be open for its first winter, meaning visitors who want to relax in their vehicle with a tasty hot pudding or scoop of Mince Pie flavour ice cream can do so without having to go into the Farm itself.
As ever we’ve looked to make our events as inclusive as possible with Christmas SEN Session's
on Sunday 5th December and Thursday 16th December at Santa’s Grotto and Workshop
. In support of local businesses there will also be a Christmas Market
with stands from Cheshire makers and independents selling everything from silver jewellery to homemade curry pastes.
Tickets for festive events can be added when booking an Access Pass.
The Ice Cream Farm’s Christmas Events 2021:
• Breakfast with Santa
– on selected dates throughout December, including a Sticky Paws breakfast platter, gift for each child and visit from Santa Claus!
• Teatime with Mrs Claus
– on selected dates throughout December, including a Sticky Paws teatime platter, gift for each child and visit from Mrs Claus!
• Santa’s Grotto and Workshop
– meet Santa in his grotto, choose a toy from the elves’ workshop, take part in magical craft activities and finish with an ice cream in a limited edition take-home Christmas mug.
• SEN Session at Santa’s Grotto and Workshop
– our SEN mornings at The Ice Cream Farm are specially put on for SEN children, with virtual queuing, and music and hand driers turned off. On Sunday 5th December this session will include a SEN Santa's Grotto and Workshop.
• Black Friday Offer
– on 22nd November The Ice Cream Farm will be launching a Black Friday Offer! Check out our social media pages for details.
• Christmas Market and Parade
– launching our Christmas events, local makers and businesses will be offering everything from crafts to curry pastes at The Ice Cream Farm Christmas Market on 27th November, located next to The Impulse Emporium. We'll also have a festive parade and a bass band!
• New flavour launch
– a new menu of festive Cheshire Farm Ice Cream flavours and hot puddings has been launched on the menu at the largest ice cream parlour in the world. Visitors can try the new flavours for free at the tasting van which will be situated at the entrance to The Ice Cream Farm. Flavours include Christmas Pudding, Amaretto Cherry, Vegan Rum and Raisin and Popping Candy.
• The Ice Cream Drive In
– new hot desserts are on the menu at the Drive In alongside Cheshire Farm Ice Cream and hot drinks. The Ice Cream Drive In is open Mon-Fri 12pm-5pm and 11am-5.30pm on a Saturday and Sunday.