Our Rainy Day Promise – Valid from Monday 19th October 2020
Rain, rain, go away, but YOU can come back another day.
Don’t let the rain stop you from enjoying The Ice Cream Farm. We know the British weather can be unpredictable which is why we’re introducing our ‘Rainy Day Promise’.
If you visit The Ice Cream Farm and it continually rains for 3+ hours during our opening times on the day, we will email you a FREE return visit. This will be available for all visitors who redeemed a pre-booked 3-hour session ticket.
How it works
The Ice Cream Farm team will contact you directly within 5 days if you are eligible for our Rainy-Day Promise. We will email you with a unique Rainy Day promo code, which you can redeem online when you book your next visit.
You will have 6 weeks to book your return visit with the unique code.
Terms & Conditions
If it continuously rains at The Ice Cream Farm within our opening hours for a period of 3 hours or more the day you visited on a ‘3 or 4-hour session ticket’, you will be entitled to return for a FREE visit.
– The FREE Visit entitles you to re-book your admission ticket online for your next visit free of charge, this offer does not include any further purchases onsite including our attractions, food or retail outlets
– From the date of your email you will havea 6 week window to re-book a date in the future and visit us, after this time the code will expire.
– The RainyDay Promise is only available to visitors who entered site and redeemed their tickets at the main entrance on the rainy day they visited.
– The RainyDay Promise cannot be redeemed during special events or bank holidays. Dates are subject to availability and we would advise to pre-book in advance.
– The offer is only valid when it rains continuously for 3 hours or more. Weather conditions are recorded by The Ice Cream Farm and our decision will be final.
– Exclusions apply. To be eligible for the RainyDay Promise, you must have purchased a ‘3 or 4 -hour session ticket’from The Ice Cream Farm directly, for a specific date. Excludes any tickets purchased on the day, all day access tickets within non peak times and promotional tickets purchased using a voucher code or further discounts received.
– If your original booking was on a weekday (off peak) and you wish to come on a weekend (peak) on your next visit, you will receive money off towards the peak ticket.
– The unique code provided for the RainyDay Free tickets can only be used once online and cannot be used over multiple bookings.
– Should it rain on your return visit, tickets will not be transferable, and you will not be entitled to a further RainyDay promise offer code.
– No cash alternative is available, tickets are not transferable and cannot be sold
– The RainyDayPromise Terms and Conditions can change at any time and will be updated via our website & booking system.