Our Access Pass allows access onto site which includes carparking and unlimited entry to Daisy’s Garden during the booked session time. n Access Pass needs to be purchased for everyone, including infants (under 12 months free of charge) wishing to visit us.
- Access Pass is only valid for the day booked; we advise the date you book is the date you wish to attend site.
- The Access Pass is a non- refundable and non-transferable purchase. Refunds cannot be offered in the event of cancellations or non-attendance.
- The Access Pass does not gain you access to our attractions, you would either ‘pay as you go’ throughout your visit at the relevant attraction price per person or alternatively purchase our ‘Play Pass’ which are available to purchase online or onsite.
- We cannot guarantee due to external factors that all the attractions will be operational during your visit time.
- There is no guarantee you will be able to play on all attractions within your session time.
- Unless tickets are booked in advance, entrance is not guaranteed
- The time selected on you Access Pass will be the allotted time to enter site, unfortunately if you are late arriving, we cannot extend your session time.
- The allotted session time is booked in advance and is set, on arrival you will be given your session tickets. Please keep your session tickets safe as you will be asked to show the tickets at the attractions to monitor the session times onsite. The tickets can also be used if you require to exit and re-enter site within your allotted session time.
- We reserve the right to ask any visitors with an invalid ticket to leave site immediately.
- Entry maybe restricted due to capacity or matters outside of our control such as adverse weather.
- Children under the age of 16 must always be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over at all times onsite.
- Prices and the Terms and Conditions of the Access Pass are subject to change.
- Entry to the park implies agreement with our terms and conditions.
The Play Pass
Purchased from April 2021
The Play Pass can only be used at ‘The Ice Cream Farm, Tattenhall, Chester site, and it is to be used on our main play attractions only and does not include entry to The Ice Cream Farm.
- The Play Pass is non-refundable
- The Play Pass from purchase has a 24-month expiry date to use all the ‘Plays’ on the card. It can be used on multiple visits within this time until all Plays are used.
- If a Play Pass is lost, stolen or damaged, a replacement card can be requested with the remaining ‘Plays’, this will occur an administration fee.
- The Play Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions unless they are specified as being part of the Play Pass scheme.
- The Play Pass must be presented at entry at each attraction.
- No change can be given in exchange for the Play Pass.
- Only the original Play Pass are accepted.
- The Play Passes are not exclusive to one person and can be shared by friends and family alike.
- All aspects of the Play Pass are subject to change.
- Information will be held on our database but will not be accessible to any other third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- The Ice Cream Farm reserves the right to vary opening and closing dates/ times, and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the attractions, events, or facilities on site for any reason including, but not limited to, technical, weather dependant, health, and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
‘Existing’ Play Pass
Purchased before March 2021
The Play Pass is to be used on our play attractions only.
Entry to The Ice Cream Farm is charged separately, by pre-booking online or if available a walk-in service on the day.
The Play Passes are non-refundable or replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
The Play Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions unless they are specified as being part of the Play Pass scheme.
The Play Pass must be presented at the time of each purchase.
No change can be given in exchange for the Play Passes.
We reserve the right to exclude certain events or products lines from the VIP Play Pass.
Only original Play Passes are accepted.
The Play Passes have no expiry date.
The Play Passes are not exclusive to one person and can be used by friends and family alike.
The Ice Cream Farm reserves the right to amend the Play Passes benefits without any notification.
Information will be held on our database but will not be accessible to any other third parties in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The Ice Cream Farm reserves the right to vary opening and closing dates/ times and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the attractions, events or facilities on site for any reason including, but not limited to, technical, weather dependant, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
VIP Play Pass (existing only these are no longer available to purchase)
Our VIP Play Pass entitles you to 10% discount across all food and retail outlets, ice cream and sorbet take home tubs, qualifying events, party bookings. Access to exclusive ‘double discount’ days.
These offers are exclusive to VIP holders only. Exclusions apply to vending machines, gift vouchers, and play passes. These benefits will only apply while you VIP Pass is active once all plays have been redeemed the offer ends. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offers provided with this pass are subject to change.
Play Pass & Lanyard Purchases Online
Our Add- on purchases online are a non-refundable. All items pre-paid for will be collected on entry to site. Please ensure purchase online receipt is provided to the team on entry to issue items pre-paid for.
Drive Thru -‘Use your Plays to Pay’ VIP Play Pass Promotion
The ‘use your plays to pay’ promotion is valid from Saturday 2nd January.
This promotion is limited to purchases in our Drive Thru only at The Ice Cream Farm, Tattenhall.
Each unused Play on a VIP Play Pass can be exchanged for 50p to use towards products purchased through the Drive Thru only.
The exchanged Play will then be spent and marked off as void on your Play Pass
No other discount or promotions can be used in conjunction with this offer (including the VIP 10% discount)
No cash can be given in exchange for the Play, including change from a purchase.
Only original VIP Play Passes are accepted.
This promotion is exclusively for the VIP Play Pass only and is not valid on any other Play Pass.
We reserve the right to exclude certain products from this promotion or terminate this promotion at any time.
The Ice Cream Farm gift card can only be redeemed at ‘The Ice Cream Farm’ Tattenhall, Chester site. It can be used as part or full payment for goods sold in the food & retail outlets. Protect the card and treat this as cash, lost, stolen, or damaged cards will not be replaced. This gift card will expire 24 months after the last transaction on the card. Any balance remaining will not be refunded. Gifts cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £150. This Card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or cash refunds will be given, but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
Please note that all tickets purchased for events at The Ice Cream Farm are non-refundable or transferable. We advise to arrive for the event 15 minutes prior to the start time to avoid traffic and other obstacles on the day. Each member of your party attending the event must have a valid ticket to attend and all tickets can be shown printed or virtually on an electronic device. The ticket will confirm where the event will be held and performing areas maybe limited, we may ask you to leave prams and buggies outside of the area to avoid obstruction.
For all of our parties, the minimum requirement for booking is 15 children and maximum 30 children. If there are less children attending the minimum payment will be for 15 children.
When booking the party the full pre-payment will be required. All of our party packages are advised as non-refundable. Where necessary, bookings may be transferred to an alternative date, with prior notice of 3 days or more
Play Passes cannot be used as payment for a party.
We require the party room back no more than 15 minutes after the end time of your party. After this, you may be charged.
We require your final details and food order no later than 5 days before the date of the party. Failure to supply this may result in us being unable to supply the party food requested.
If your party is within the Fun Factory, we do ask all children to wear socks throughout their play.
If your party is within Honeycomb Canyon it is recommended children bring spare clothing and a towel.
All children remain the responsibility of a parent/ guardian during a party.
Rule of play within the attraction used applies throughout the party and must always be followed. Throughout the play session parental supervision is essential. Children under the age of 16 must always be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
Members of the public will play alongside your party unless you have an exclusive party booking.
For health and hygiene reasons, whilst you are able to bring a birthday cake or sweet treats we are unable to store them within our kitchens and fridge facilities. However you are more than welcome to store them within your allocated party room.
The Ice Cream Farm will provide alternative food options for allergies and intolerances where required, however we require information at least 5 days prior to the party from a parent or guardian.
Booking a party does not entitle you to use of the entire premises.
Candles are allowed within our party rooms, however party poppers, sparklers or flare type candles and confetti bombs are prohibited.
The Ice Cream Farm will not be liable for matters outside of their control which may affect the party booked.
Adults or guardians attending the party will not be charged to enter the site, however if any further siblings or children who aren’t invited within the party package wish to attend, they will be required to book their ‘Access Pass’ onto the site and pay for entry of the attraction if they wish to play. Unless tickets to access our site are pre-booked in advance, entrance is not guaranteed.
The start booked is the start time of the party. Please note that if you are late arriving The Ice Cream Farm won’t be able to extend your party booking
The Ice Cream Farm makes every effort to ensure that all of our attractions and other facilities are accessible to as many of our visitors as possible. However, The Loft and our party rooms including The Ice Cave are located upstairs with no lift access. We are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Prices and the terms and conditions of the Party Packages offered are subject to change.
Black Friday Offer 2021
Our Black Friday promotion will be running from 9am Monday 22nd November 2021 until 11.59pm Sunday 5th December 2021. During this time, we will be offering 30% off our ‘Access Pass’ & ‘Play Passes’
The promotion offer is 30% discount on ‘Access Passes’ to purchase for future visit dates from 22nd November 2021 until 31st January 2022.
The discount can also be applied online using the discount code or on the day on site at admissions by referencing ‘Black Friday offer’.
To use the 30% discount online, apply the discount code BF30 at the checkout screen.
The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts which is available online or onsite.
Any purchase made with this discount code, please note the ‘Access Pass’ or ‘Play Pass’ terms and conditions still apply.
The Ice Cream Farm reserve the right to cancel the offer at any time, amend these terms and conditions and limit the number of code redemptions online.